Friday 9 September 2016

Weekly Reflection Wk7 Term 3

What I did well this week ~ I planned my country study this week, It's going quite well.

What I need to work on ~ My fractions, we've been working on this week. In fractions I need to work on dividing fractions.

Anyways this week we did ... 

Maths: We did dividing fractions this week. Its a little hard but I managed. We also did Improper fractions to mixed numbers.

Topic: This week for topic we started our Country Study. I'm doing Ireland and my friends are doing - Sam: Switzerland, Alex: Iceland and Jess: South Korea. 

Ok that's my week. Bye!

1 comment:

  1. Tena koe Ashleigh

    Some great reflective comments in your blog posts Ashleigh. You have chosen one of my favourite countries to study... Ireland. I had a great holiday over there. Next time it would be fantastic to see some photos or links on your posts.
    Miss Power

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.