Tuesday 7 March 2017

Starting Grey High

My favourite subject is English because I'm good at it and it's fun. Our mentor teacher is our English teacher so its quite relaxed because she knows us better because of mentor class.

My least favourite subject is probably Maths or Social Studies, Maths because I don't like maths and I'm not good at it and I'll NEVER WILL BE good at it, and Social Studies because it's boooooooooorrrrrringggggggggg and I don't like Egypt and I don't care about Egypt and I NEVER WILL!!!!! 

Two of my other favourite subjects are Science and P.E. I like Science because we scored the best science teacher. I like P.E because its fun and we play games all period and its funnnnnnn. 

Rata. My house colour. Its OK, but my favourite colour is Green and Rata is red... but its really cool overall and we have some pretty cool people in it. 


1 comment:

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.